Definición de social drinker en inglés:
A person who drinks alcohol chiefly on social occasions and only in moderate quantities.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Arora and colleagues studied the impact of ranitidine on the blood alcohol levels of social drinkers.
- The key targets are social drinkers, those who do not necessarily drink to get drunk, yet who may be irreparably damaging their livers nonetheless through constant consumption.
- Researchers Dieter Meyerhoff of UCSF and Peter Martin of Vanderbilt scanned the brains of 46 heavy social drinkers and 52 light drinkers.
- social drinking sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Maybe he started gambling, social drinking, and heavy eating precisely because he thought they were morally acceptable, but never got into drugs precisely because he thought they were morally wrong.
- Occasions of loneliness, depression, and jealousy led to increased social drinking which became alcoholism and that took years for them both to admit and conquer.
- And there is no such a thing as restricted consumption or social drinking for those prone to liquor addiction.
Definición de social drinker en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda