Definición de social democracy en inglés:
A socialist system of government achieved by democratic means: there was a growth of social democracy through an extension of the rights of citizens
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On yet further occasions, she seems to represent a new intellectual phenomenon: militant social democracy.
- In fact, almost the entire left today believes in highly regulated capitalism, or social democracy.
- In his first Observer article Hattersley complained that meritocracy was incompatible with social democracy.
social democrat sustantivo
- Example sentences
- The social democrats gambled on bourgeois democracy and the stability of capitalism.
- Politically, this tradition of progressive modernism has been tied to various leftist currents of thought, whether Marxist or social democrat.
- He might have described himself as a conservative social democrat, of the sort that might plausibly gravitate toward neoconservatism.
Definición de social democracy en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan