A person who establishes an enterprise with the aim of solving social problems or effecting social change: small-scale projects run by local or regional social entrepreneurs
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And I'm interested in ways of keeping governments and social entrepreneurs honest and accountable.
- He is part of a growing breed and paradigm known as social entrepreneurs.
- Instead of social security benefits for the unemployed, disabled and disadvantaged, Latham advocates low-interest venture capital loans for "social entrepreneurs".
social entrepreneurship sustantivo
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We are living in a global age of social entrepreneurship.
- The venture takes the concept of social entrepreneurship seriously.
- Just a decade ago, there were virtually no B-school courses or student projects on social entrepreneurship.
Definición de social entrepreneur en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.