Definición de social entrepreneur en inglés:
A person who establishes an enterprise with the aim of solving social problems or effecting social change: small-scale projects run by local or regional social entrepreneurs
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And I'm interested in ways of keeping governments and social entrepreneurs honest and accountable.
- He is part of a growing breed and paradigm known as social entrepreneurs.
- Instead of social security benefits for the unemployed, disabled and disadvantaged, Latham advocates low-interest venture capital loans for "social entrepreneurs".
social entrepreneurship sustantivo
- Example sentences
- We are living in a global age of social entrepreneurship.
- The venture takes the concept of social entrepreneurship seriously.
- Just a decade ago, there were virtually no B-school courses or student projects on social entrepreneurship.
Definición de social entrepreneur en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan