The activity or practice of playing an online game on a social media platform: social gaming, with its emphasis on friends and community, is seeing tremendous growth
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The company's studios focus on combining the best elements of traditional and social gaming to appeal to a growing audience of gamers looking for highly immersive social games.
- Mirror Group is paving the way to charge for its content online by using social gaming to build loyalty.
- These days, social gaming companies are driving up revenues by encouraging players to buy virtual items like tractors or seed to gain a competitive advantage or build up their status.
social gamer sustantivo
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are an estimated 98 million social gamers in the U.S.
- It is possible that social gamers do not necessarily enjoy the challenge of "beating the game," or beating friends.
- The breakdown between female and male social gamers is 55 and 45 percent, respectively, with an average age of 43 in the US and 48 in the UK.
Definición de social gaming en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.