The activity or practice of playing an online game on a social media platform: social gaming, with its emphasis on friends and community, is seeing tremendous growth
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He hopes the updated title will capture the interest of the growing social gaming population.
- And again with the social gaming, the only reason I play online games is to experience them alongside other people.
- Certainly media richness is important, but who foresaw social gaming, where "richness" is created by human interaction not the medium?
social gamer sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The lure of the hardcore male gamer is waning and making way for the female social gamer, says a report by a mobile analytics company.
- If you live in the Austin area and are a player seeking a GM, a GM seeking players, a wargamer seeking opponents, or any other kind of social gamer (CCGs, LARPS and others welcome), then give it a look.
- It is possible that social gamers do not necessarily enjoy the challenge of "beating the game," or beating friends.
Definición de social gaming en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda