- The practice of sharing content from a website on a social media site or application: mobile technology and social sharing have reshaped the media industry in recent years [as modifier]: don’t forget to add social sharing buttons to your blogMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Thankfully most blogs and websites nowadays have social sharing buttons of some sort.
- With the proliferation of new social sharing sites such as Pinterest and Instagram, marketers are constantly looking at new ways to better reach and engage consumers.
- If you're eager to tell you friends what you've been listening to, social sharing via Facebook or Twitter is enabled directly through the app.
Más definiciones de social sharingDefinición de social sharing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.