Definición de socio-economic en inglés:
Relating to or concerned with the interaction of social and economic factors: socio-economic change people in lower socio-economic groups
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There can be no denying the correlation between socio-economic factors and academic success.
- The more mobile a person is, the wider the circle of socio-economic interaction that would be available to him.
- The key factor in socio-economic developments in the early modern period was changes in population movements.
- Example sentences
- We have made the point several times that the people bearing the brunt of crime live mostly in socio-economically depressed areas.
- In theory, all public schools throughout the state, whether located in socio-economically disadvantaged regions, isolated rural districts or better-off metropolitan suburbs, were allocated teachers on a common basis.
- For both studies, participants were recruited from 3 primary care practices in geographically and socio-economically distinct regions of suburban Melbourne.
Definición de socio-economic en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan