- Combining social and cultural factors: the sociocultural differences between the sexesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As women, we are influenced by the same sociocultural factors that affect all women in our culture.
- Research on health promoting lifestyles has focused on individual choice with little attention to sociocultural and environmental factors.
- The influence of sociocultural factors on language minority children's development is the second significant factor analyzed.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Those projects judged socioculturally compatible, with a demonstrated understanding and analysis of social conditions, were found to have a rate of return more than twice as high as those judged deficient in these areas.
- Canada's regions, from the Atlantic to the Pacific to the Arctic oceans, are socioculturally and geographically diverse, and its political structure is officially bilingual, English and French.
- According to this view, serious psychological problems are typically intrapsychic and interpersonal in nature rather than socioculturally generated.
Más definiciones de socioculturalDefinición de sociocultural en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.