- 1A simple hand puppet made from a sock.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When you were a young kid, did you ever play with sock puppets?
- Making sock puppets is a great hobby to share with your kids and one that helps them disconnect from electronics and other daily distractions.
- Who can resist making their own finger paintings or sock puppets?
- 1.1A person whose actions are controlled by another: a brainless sock puppet who only knows what to say because his handlers feed him his linesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- So, having been caught using sock puppets to circumvent the spending limits, the right has relegalised using sock puppets to circumvent election spending limits.
- Always funny how the left creates such "capitalist" sock puppets and then blames their failure on the market, when it's inevitably the govt-created or regulated agencies that fail first and hardest.
- They lie, use sock puppets, and will do literally anything to further their aims.
- 1.2A false online identity, typically created by a person or group in order to promote their own opinions or views: both sides in the debate use sock puppets to make it seem as if scores of people are arguing a pointMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Sock puppets are banned in many online venues.
- A trend on the rise is the use of sock-puppets to reinforce material that has been posted and/or undermine any opposing material that appears under comments from genuine contributors.
- They're creating armies of software-driven sock-puppets to gang up on bloggers and commenters to swamp negative comment.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- People and organizations engage in sock puppetry when they think of social media as a one-way channel for broadcasting their message.
- On top of that, the long, sleek form of a sea otter lends itself very well to sock puppetry.
- The PR industry must condemn massive, automated sock-puppetry.
Más definiciones de sock puppetDefinición de sock puppet en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.