- (Of an egg) boiled for a short time, leaving the yolk soft or liquid.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Amazing in the sense that I was amazed by it - singular: one large pasta parcel, which had a soft-boiled egg yolk at the centre and cream cheese on the outside, with the leek on top and the ratatouille underneath.
- For soft-boiled eggs, simmer for four minutes.
- It started out well, with a soft-boiled egg with a morel cream and truffle mouillettes (toasted fingers of bread to dip into the egg), and then a lobster tempura on a bed of ceps, with a velouté de cèpe poured all around.
Más definiciones de soft-boiledDefinición de soft-boiled en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.