- A legible version of a piece of information not printed on a physical medium, especially as stored or displayed on a computer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So we refer to a soft copy of a CD-ROM disk as an ISO 9660 image.
- Any soft copies, disks and backup tapes are to remain only at their office, never to be taken out to see the light of day.
- ‘We have given them hard copies, as well as soft copies, of all the representations made to us,’ Tsang said.
Más definiciones de soft copyDefinición de soft copy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.