- another term for softshell crab.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's perfect for fishing because the sea bass like to skulk around the wrecks, feeding off the soft crabs, prawns and small fish that live there.
- You might have an idea that it will be a good year, based on the early runs of soft crabs, but there is no guarantee crabs will remain plentiful throughout the season.
- Because a hard crab will kill and eat a soft crab, the shedding tanks must be carefully watched ‘round the clock and the shedding crabs removed to another tank.
Más definiciones de soft crabDefinición de soft crab en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.