- Deliberate slight blurring or lack of definition in a photograph or film: the scene was beautifully captured in soft focus and low lightingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Hill took the opportunity to take a series of pictures of the men, where the blur of the image, created by the fibrous texture of the paper negative, soft focus and slight movement, gives a sense of life to the calotype.
- Delightfully conceived and beautifully shot; the camera pushing in closely with soft focus and colours a-blur, it captures Peter's carefree frame of mind perfectly.
- Nicholson manages to convey the simultaneous ubiquity and otherness of photography through a kind of painterly soft focus that, in its cunning blandness, anticipates Gerhard Richter and Chuck Close.
adjetivo(soft-focus) Volver al principio
- Characterized by or producing a deliberate lack of photographic definition: a soft-focus filterMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The change is made more powerful by the way Lee shot the final scene: filtered with golden light and soft-focus lenses, a marked difference from the gritty cinematography constituting most of the film.
- We now see her face, enjoyed in close-up by the slightly soft-focus camera.
- Here are some tips for using soft-focus filters.
Más definiciones de soft focusDefinición de soft focus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.