- Textiles.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Fung and his older brother Victor are the family's third generation to run the business, which handles both soft goods such as textiles and hard goods like toys, sporting equipment and household items.
- From her own personal funds, Her Majesty supplied weaving looms and materials to make fabrics, clothing and soft goods, as well as providing equipment to produce other marketable items.
- It is a departmentalized retail institution offering a large variety of hard and soft goods, including home furnishings, household linens and dry goods, and apparel and accessories for men, women and children.
Más definiciones de soft goodsDefinición de soft goods en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.