Definición de soft-headed en inglés:
Lacking wisdom or intelligence: you are becoming soft-headed in your old age
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I found Bellamy's notions of how society could so easily be remade and then perpetuated in its idealized form more than a little soft-headed (says she, full of twenty-first-century cynicism).
- That isn't soft-headed - it's honorable.
- Peter Farbridge is physically commanding as Macbeth - obviously a fine actor - but a little too soft and soft-headed here.
- Example sentences
- An obdurate will, rather than soft-headedness, is the primary reason why they cling to self-refuting concepts.
- International greenhouse politics remains mired in a swamp of soft-hearted soft-headedness.
- The mother needs a very accurate scale for this, since as little as five grams (less than one-fifth of an ounce) in excess can mean dangerous overfeeding, leading to obesity and ultimately to soft-headedness.
Definición de soft-headed en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan