Lacking wisdom or intelligence: you are becoming soft-headed in your old age
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I found Bellamy's notions of how society could so easily be remade and then perpetuated in its idealized form more than a little soft-headed (says she, full of twenty-first-century cynicism).
- That isn't soft-headed - it's honorable.
- Peter Farbridge is physically commanding as Macbeth - obviously a fine actor - but a little too soft and soft-headed here.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- An obdurate will, rather than soft-headedness, is the primary reason why they cling to self-refuting concepts.
- International greenhouse politics remains mired in a swamp of soft-hearted soft-headedness.
- The mother needs a very accurate scale for this, since as little as five grams (less than one-fifth of an ounce) in excess can mean dangerous overfeeding, leading to obesity and ultimately to soft-headedness.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: soft-headed
Definición de soft-headed en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda