Definición de soft-hearted en inglés:
Kind and compassionate: you ought to turn her away but you were always soft-hearted
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Although 55 cats for which she cared have been adopted in the last 16 months, not every cat the soft-hearted Alcorn takes in is adoptable.
- Darker and more harrowing is Saved starring Scottish veterans Irene McCallum and Edith McArthur in a poignant tale of a soft-hearted young nurse on a dementia ward.
- I am probably what I consider to be one of the new generations of soft-hearted parents who like to be intimately involved in every aspect of my children's lives.
- Example sentences
- ‘I heard them after the game say that we were denying them four points during the match… that's the ruthlessness of it, there was no soft-heartedness, and say ‘let's give Carlow a point.’
- Even though the end of the 18th century was hardly a time of soft-heartedness towards society's more unfortunate members, politicians were genuinely aghast at the statistics which started to emerge.
- I have learned that soft-heartedness means, simply, that you have learned to live inside a lovely truth: that giving is the same as receiving, and that learning to receive is learning to give.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan