Definición de soft-hearted en inglés:
Kind and compassionate: you ought to turn her away but you were always soft-hearted
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Although 55 cats for which she cared have been adopted in the last 16 months, not every cat the soft-hearted Alcorn takes in is adoptable.
- Darker and more harrowing is Saved starring Scottish veterans Irene McCallum and Edith McArthur in a poignant tale of a soft-hearted young nurse on a dementia ward.
- I am probably what I consider to be one of the new generations of soft-hearted parents who like to be intimately involved in every aspect of my children's lives.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- ‘I heard them after the game say that we were denying them four points during the match… that's the ruthlessness of it, there was no soft-heartedness, and say ‘let's give Carlow a point.’
- Even though the end of the 18th century was hardly a time of soft-heartedness towards society's more unfortunate members, politicians were genuinely aghast at the statistics which started to emerge.
- I have learned that soft-heartedness means, simply, that you have learned to live inside a lovely truth: that giving is the same as receiving, and that learning to receive is learning to give.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia