- A persuasive approach to international relations, typically involving the use of economic or cultural influence. Compare with hard power.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For a man supposedly plotting a leadership coup in London, he was actually giving his own quiet demonstration of soft power.
- The Iranian government has seized the opportunity to wield the soft power of persuasion.
- An audience member asked Rumsfeld for his opinion on soft power.
Más definiciones de soft powerDefinición de soft power en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.