Definición de soft-top en inglés:
1A motor vehicle having a roof that can be folded back.
- ‘I suppose,’ Ed mused, wrinkling his nose as he hit the button on his key to unlock the car, then leapt over the door of the soft-top and into the driver's seat with much panache.
- All this has led to a shift in the pattern of sales of soft-tops.
- I sold my MG soft-top and went to London Business School.
1.1 (soft top) A roof on a motor vehicle that can be folded back.
- For example, people in Hamburg specialize in kinematics and latches while in Stuttgart it's retractable hard- and soft tops and sliding roof systems.
- They also do their own prototyping and production of textiles for traditional soft tops, and have glass adhesive bonding capabilities to bond back windows into the panels for retractable hard tops.
- Traditionally, sports car sales were divided into two segments, - two door cars with soft tops and those without.
Definición de soft-top en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan