sustantivo[usually treated as singular]
- The branch of science concerned with the properties and behaviour of soil as they affect its use in civil engineering.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In this work, the percolation approach is used for explaining the behavior phenomenon of soil consolidation, one of the many phenomena encountered in soil mechanics.
- Work was under the supervision of Dr. E. Farrell, Senior Lecturer in soil mechanics and hydraulics at the University of Dublin.
- It's actually the cradle of soil mechanics and foundation engineering in many respects with some of the older structures in that city, dating back to the 19th century.
Más definiciones de soil mechanicsDefinición de soil mechanics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.