verbo[with object] Photography
Change the relative darkness of (a part of an image) by overexposure to light: you can solarize some bits more than others by burning in areas with your flash enlarger
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The lower the contrast grade of the paper, the less light is required to solarize it.
- Luminos Classic Warm Tone is a very interesting paper that is available in one grade only - it is unusual in that it is a warm-toned emulsion that solarizes like a bromide paper.
- The general procedure used was to develop for 60 seconds in the first developer, remove the print to the second developer, solarize at 70 to 90 seconds, and continue development to about 150 seconds total.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Cropping, masking, duplicating, special effects, double exposures, solarisation and selenium printing are always best done in the darkroom.
- When all the tones in a print consist of blacks and murky greys (as so many do), it may hardly be considered a successful solarization.
- In my experience with print solarization, the presence of bromide definitely contributes to the formation of the reversed image.
Definición de solarize en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda