sustantivo (plural solatia /-ʃɪə/)• formal
- A thing given to someone as a compensation or consolation: a suitable solatium in the form of an apology was offered to himMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Condolence payments, known as solatia, are being paid to express sympathy to those injured or who lost a family member during the fighting.
- It has been held that these damages are not to be given as a solatium; but are to be given in reference to a pecuniary loss.
- Default judgments including damages for economic loss, pain, suffering and solatium were given.
early 19th century: from Latin, literally 'solace'.
Más definiciones de solatiumDefinición de solatium en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.