- A dwarf European alpine plant with bell-shaped flowers that have fringed petals and often appear in snow.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Soldanella, family Primulaceae
- We have no soldanellas and auriculas, and Alpine cowslips, no brilliant gentians and anemones.
- In the meadows you may also observe a wide variety of Alpine plants: gentians, soldanellas, primroses, harebells and edelweiss.
- Starting from the beach towards the dune, one can distinguish a ‘pioneer’ formation, made up of beach-grasses, sea-lilies, speedwells and soldanellas.
modern Latin, from Italian, of unknown ultimate origin.