Definición de soldier fly en inglés:
A bright metallic fly with a flattened body, which frequently basks in the sun with its wings folded flat over the body.
- Family Stratiomyidae: many genera
- Odontomyia hydrolean is part of the soldier fly family and was first reported in Britain in 1829 but disappeared soon after.
- Other flies found on the poultry establishment include soldier flies, small dung flies, fruit flies and rat-tailed maggots.
- During World War II, the black soldier fly spread into Europe, India, Asia and even Australia.
Definición de soldier fly en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan