Definición de solfeggio en inglés:
sustantivo (plural solfeggi /-dʒi/)Music
1An exercise in singing using sol-fa syllables.
- And we may find a clue in several survived manuscripts of solfeggio and esercizi.
- As a pedagogue, he contributed with a compendium of twenty-five singing solfeggi and some technical exercises for violin.
- As a class lesson, center activity, or time-out activity, Music Only Formats are excellent worksheets to determine pitches, solfeggio, numbers, or letter names.
1.1 [mass noun] Solmization.
- Known variously as solmisation, solfeggio or solfège, numerous systems have appeared over the centuries, all fashioned to meet specific needs or based on divergent theories.
- The teaching methods of Kodaly and Orff were incompatible with the Italian school system and social context so Joan decided that an appealing professional series of music books for learning solfeggio needed to be developed for the student population not enrolled in State Music Conservatories in Italy.
- A number of educational methods have been built on sight-singing, particularly those of the Italian solfeggio, the English Tonic Sol-fa and, during the 20th century, the highly systematic method devised in Hungary by Kodály.
Definición de solfeggio en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan