- A musician or singer who performs a solo: he appears as a concerto soloist with all the great British orchestrasMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The most famous conductors and soloists in the concert halls around the world perform his compositions.
- Graduals are among the most elaborate of all chants and are performed by soloists and choir in alternation.
- The concert ended with a Mass by Bellini in which the organist, choir and soloists gave a magnificent performance.
Más definiciones de soloistDefinición de soloist en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.