1Relating to the body, especially as distinct from the mind: patients completed a questionnaire about their somatic and psychological symptoms
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the present study, we examined gender differences in somatic symptoms at a mind/body outpatient clinic.
- Such patients' insistence that the physician pursue somatic symptoms until a medical diagnosis is obtained can be significantly frustrating.
- Do patients with unexplained physical symptoms pressurise general practitioners for somatic treatment?
1.1 Biology Relating to the soma.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Transgenic mouse modelling has provided a new approach to study the various steps involved in spontaneous and induced mutagenesis in rodent somatic and germline tissues in vivo.
- Heterotrophic organisms must acquire nutrients to maintain somatic and gametic function.
- Interspecific heteroplasmic mice were also produced by microinjection of somatic mitochondria into pronucleus-stage embryos.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In this way, we confirmed that epigenetic and second-site suppression of hcf 106 could be separated somatically.
- Sometimes those communications and exchanges take place somatically, occurring at levels upon which we do not or cannot reflect.
- This pattern holds for both germline and somatically expressed genes.
Late 18th century: from Greek sōmatikos, from sōma 'body'.
Palabras que riman con somaticachromatic, acrobatic, Adriatic, aerobatic, anagrammatic, aquatic, aristocratic, aromatic, asthmatic, athematic, attic, autocratic, automatic, axiomatic, bureaucratic, charismatic, chromatic, cinematic, climatic, dalmatic, democratic, diagrammatic, diaphragmatic, diplomatic, dogmatic, dramatic, ecstatic, emblematic, emphatic, enigmatic, epigrammatic, erratic, fanatic, hepatic, hieratic, hydrostatic, hypostatic, idiomatic, idiosyncratic, isochromatic, lymphatic, melodramatic, meritocratic, miasmatic, monochromatic, monocratic, monogrammatic, numismatic, operatic, panchromatic, pancreatic, paradigmatic, phlegmatic, photostatic, piratic, plutocratic, pneumatic, polychromatic, pragmatic, prelatic, prismatic, problematic, programmatic, psychosomatic, quadratic, rheumatic, schematic, schismatic, sciatic, semi-automatic, Socratic, static, stigmatic, sub-aquatic, sylvatic, symptomatic, systematic, technocratic, thematic, theocratic, thermostatic, traumatic
Definición de somatic en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda