Definición de somatic en inglés:
1Relating to the body, especially as distinct from the mind: patients completed a questionnaire about their somatic and psychological symptoms
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the present study, we examined gender differences in somatic symptoms at a mind/body outpatient clinic.
- Such patients' insistence that the physician pursue somatic symptoms until a medical diagnosis is obtained can be significantly frustrating.
- Do patients with unexplained physical symptoms pressurise general practitioners for somatic treatment?
1.1 Biology Relating to the soma.
- Transgenic mouse modelling has provided a new approach to study the various steps involved in spontaneous and induced mutagenesis in rodent somatic and germline tissues in vivo.
- Heterotrophic organisms must acquire nutrients to maintain somatic and gametic function.
- Interspecific heteroplasmic mice were also produced by microinjection of somatic mitochondria into pronucleus-stage embryos.
late 18th century: from Greek sōmatikos, from sōma 'body'.
- Example sentences
- In this way, we confirmed that epigenetic and second-site suppression of hcf 106 could be separated somatically.
- Sometimes those communications and exchanges take place somatically, occurring at levels upon which we do not or cannot reflect.
- This pattern holds for both germline and somatically expressed genes.
Words that rhyme with somaticachromatic, acrobatic, Adriatic, aerobatic, anagrammatic, aquatic, aristocratic, aromatic, Asiatic, asthmatic, athematic, attic, autocratic, automatic, axiomatic, bureaucratic, charismatic, chromatic, cinematic, climatic, dalmatic, democratic, diagrammatic, diaphragmatic, diplomatic, dogmatic, dramatic, ecstatic, emblematic, emphatic, enigmatic, epigrammatic, erratic, fanatic, hepatic, hieratic, hydrostatic, hypostatic, idiomatic, idiosyncratic, isochromatic, lymphatic, melodramatic, meritocratic, miasmatic, monochromatic, monocratic, monogrammatic, numismatic, operatic, panchromatic, pancreatic, paradigmatic, phlegmatic, photostatic, piratic, plutocratic, pneumatic, polychromatic, pragmatic, prelatic, prismatic, problematic, programmatic, psychosomatic, quadratic, rheumatic, schematic, schismatic, sciatic, semi-automatic, Socratic, static, stigmatic, sub-aquatic, sylvatic, symptomatic, systematic, technocratic, thematic, theocratic, thermostatic, traumatic
Definición de somatic en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia