Definición de somatization en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Psychiatry
The manifestation of psychological distress by the presentation of bodily symptoms: [as modifier]: somatization disorder
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A few patients are seriously disabled through a long history of many unexplained symptoms, defined as somatisation disorder.
- It's one of a number of different somatoform disorders, the most serious of which is somatization disorder, a condition that is roughly 10 times more common in women than in men.
- The psychiatric disorders associated with somatization, specifically anxiety and depression, respond well to pharmacologic treatment.
somatize (also somatise) verbo
- Example sentences
- Like the majority of developing countries, many mental patients in Arab countries tend to somatize their psychological symptoms.
- The disclosure intervention had no effect on use of medical services, subjective health, or sick leave in somatising patients in general practice.
- Given the tendency among Chinese to somatize psychological symptoms, two indicators of mental health were employed in the study.
Definición de somatization en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan