sustantivo[mass noun] Biochemistry
- A hormone which acts as an intermediate in the stimulation of tissue growth by growth hormone.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- IGF-I (originally called somatomedin C) is a growth factor structurally related to insulin.
- This is accomplished through development of several small proteins called somatomedin which are formed in the liver.
- Because the liver also is a primary source of somatomedins, an estrogenic stimulus might ultimately increase somatomedin concentrations.
Más definiciones de somatomedinDefinición de somatomedin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.