- A set of related songs, often on a romantic theme, intended to form a single musical entity.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Voice of the River Han is a song cycle for soprano and piano trio with Korean-influenced melodies and rhythms.
- The orchestral song cycle Voices from the Sea, first heard & recorded in 1985, gives a unique CD compilation its title.
- Hoekman has composed a new song cycle for baritone and harpsichord called Suite Italiana, to be premiered by baritone Jerrold Pope in June.
Más definiciones de song cycleDefinición de song cycle en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.