A sparrow-like North American bird related to the buntings, noted for its constant and characteristic song.
- Melospiza melodia, family Emberizidae (subfamily Emberizinae)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He describes flight behavior, feathers, and other detailed characteristics of birds such as the song sparrow, shown here.
- Our most common year-around sparrow is the song sparrow.
- The thistle feeder is dominated by goldfinches, although an occasional house finch or song sparrow sneaks a snack.
Definición de song sparrow en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.