Definición de songwriter en inglés:
A person who writes popular songs or the music for them.
- One of the greatest mysteries in the music business is how songwriters get their songs recorded.
- When I joined it was three songwriters writing music for a laugh.
- Celebrated songwriter Irving Berlin initially wrote the song without thinking too deeply about it.
- Example sentences
- His songwriting is rich in melody, set to complex yet infectious rhythms tinged with the influence of his African roots.
- However, if the songwriting serves the musician, it singularly fails to understand the man.
- In terms of songwriting and musicianship the record is an improvement on the last.
Words that rhyme with songwriterghostwriter
Definición de songwriter en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan