- 1The quality or fact of being sonorous.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Enescu's compatriot, Mihaela Martin, handles well the composer's demands for texture and sonority.
- Portugheis projected a rich sonority despite the fact that the keyboard was evidently bathed in sweat.
- Yet thanks to the engaging performance the exciting momentum and colourful sonority contributed to the impression that this version can indeed stand as a successful independent chamber work.
- 1.1 Phonetics The relative loudness of a speech sound: ‘bee’ has greater sonority than ‘pin’Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There may certainly be independent grounds for categorizing segments as vowels or consonants, in terms of their inherent sonority and phonological dependence, for example.
Más definiciones de sonorityDefinición de sonority en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.