- North American term for descant recorder.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Another manipulated instrument is the ‘clariflute,’ which is a soprano recorder with a clarinet mouthpiece.
- Its tone is piping and gracious, perhaps in between that of a soprano recorder and an Irish penny-whistle!
- In the other was Breathless I, a soprano recorder made of wood, drilled through with over 100 precise round holes.
Más definiciones de soprano recorderDefinición de soprano recorder en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.