- A waterproof hat with a broad flap covering the neck.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He took his entire kit with him - his standard-issue uniform, an extra jumper, a waterproof cape and a sou'wester hat.
- I hung on to the back of his kilt as he set off in his stout brogues and little protection against the weather other than a sou'wester and a mackintosh.
- One of the things I most liked having was a mackintosh, sou'wester and gum boots.
Más definiciones de sou'westerDefinición de sou'wester en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.