A technician dealing with acoustics for a broadcast or musical performance.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Get your sound engineer to play the record though the P.A at your gigs before you take to the stage to play your own set.
- If not already instinctively ingrained, this information should be helpful to recording and live sound engineers alike.
- This article contains some helpful hints and procedures that should help the club sound engineer prepare for the unfamiliar and avoid audio pitfalls.
sound engineering sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- There are also some places available for training in sound engineering at the same time.
- I had hired Tony to supply the sound system and do the sound engineering.
- After two years she quit in favour of a sound engineering course in Glasgow, followed by an honours degree course in world religions.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: sound en¦gin|eer
Definición de sound engineer en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda