- An area of a film studio with acoustic properties suitable for the recording of sound, typically used to record dialogue.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The proposed media complex includes recording studios, a sound stage, production offices and learning centres and is expected to be open within three years.
- Filming lasted about twelve days and was all done on a sound stage at our production studio.
- Filming involved some work on a Hollywood sound stage and the use of miniatures, but most of it took place in Lahaina on the Hawaiian island of Maui.
Más definiciones de sound stageDefinición de sound stage en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.