- A piece of music considered in terms of its component sounds: his lush keyboard soundscapesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Noted for her urgent and colorful soundscapes, Thomas's music in all forms continues to receive accolades from performers and audiences alike.
- This stuff on here is not happy and cheery, there is clearly an element of menace mixed among the flowing melodies and lush soundscapes.
- Utilizing a soundscape, traditional music, vocalizations and projections, this two-part work explores the interdependency of community and individuality.
Más definiciones de soundscapeDefinición de soundscape en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.