Definición de soundtrack en inglés:
1A recording of the musical accompaniment of a film.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- So we have to have a musical soundtrack to sport now in the same way we need a musical soundtrack to film?
- He wrote his own scripts, composed most of the musical soundtracks and was the cinematographer in a number of his films.
- Aside from the outline of their plots, however, these two films share another affinity: their musical soundtracks.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
Provide (a film) with a soundtrack: it is soundtracked by the great Ennio Morricone
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The film was excellently soundtracked with hits from Van Morrison, the Pretenders, the Pogues, Fine Young Cannibals, and The Who.
- So they're from Iceland, they play guitars with violin bows and they've soundtracked a film but this doesn't explain why the band and the ambient noise they make have filled out the Liquid Rooms on a Tuesday night.
- They eventually spent the next two decades soundtracking films and TV shows.
Palabras que riman con soundtrackwisecrack • sidetrack
Definición de soundtrack en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda