- A deep, wide-rimmed plate in which soup is served.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Served in a wide soup plate in a shallow pool of vanilla cream, were two oval scoops of almond ice-cream and a little cylinder of oven-baked, whipped egg whites.
- A large soup plate arrived with a hot plate of goulash.
- He serves it in a soup plate, surrounded by a modest quantity of a rich, winey reduction and heretical though that may be, that improved it.
Más definiciones de soup plateDefinición de soup plate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.