Definición de soursop en inglés:
1A large acidic custard apple with white fibrous flesh.
- The soursop, as its name suggests, is more acid than its relations, but the acidity varies and the pulp of some fruits can be eaten raw.
- Made from the gentle, distinctive soursop, it could be the new summer cooler of choice.
- Fruits like the star-apple, the soursop, the five-finger, the pomerac, the papaya, make a delicate feast for discerning palates.
2The evergreen tropical American tree which bears soursops.
- Annona muricata, family Annonaceae
- Lianas and tree ferns tangled above thickets of bougainvillaea and Night Flowering Cereus: on either side rose great cathedrals of tamarind, buttressed by bushes of nutmeg and spandrels of soursop.
Definición de soursop en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan