Definición de South Korea en inglés:
South Korea was formed in 1948, when Korea was partitioned along the 38th parallel. The Korean War (1950-3) was followed by decades of hostility between North and South Korea, but a summit meeting of the two leaders was held in 2000. An emerging industrial power, South Korea has had one of the world’s fastest-growing economies since the 1960s
- South Korean adjetivo& sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- A highlight of the series will be the rare opportunity to hear a world renowned South Korean pianist.
- Some South Korean fans wept as they snapped up unexpected last-minute tickets.
- The huge screen in a corner came alive with live action straight from the South Korean capital, Seoul.
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.