- A wind blowing from the south-west.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- By last night the wind had dropped to a southwester of about 10 knots.
- The Durban-based yacht was off Kwelera Point near Gonubie, but the swell, whipped up by a 60 km/h southwester, prevented the rescue boat from coming alongside.
- About 40 people including the master and the man in charge of the salvage operation remained on board last night when rough seas and a 90 km/h southwester prevented their leaving.
Más definiciones de southwesterDefinición de southwester en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.