A thing that is kept as a reminder of a person, place, or event: the recording provides a souvenir of a great production
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Officers have been on hand at university events giving away cups, bottle openers and other souvenirs with logos reminding them how to keep safe.
- There will be special quiz shows and the winners will be awarded with souvenirs to remind them of their participation in the fiesta.
- I had packed up a box of gifts and souvenirs to ship home, so we went to the post office.
memento, keepsake, reminder, remembrance, token, memorial;
testimonial, trophy, relic;
verbo[with object] informal
Take as a memento: many parts of the aircraft have been souvenired
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What it all boils down to is souveniring the experience and bad smells.
- That is why these poems should be souvenired by, or given to, visitors to Central Australia.
- I souvenired the offending CD from the floor of the carriage.
Late 18th century: from French, from souvenir 'remember', from Latin subvenire 'occur to the mind'.
Palabras que riman con souveniradhere, Agadir, Anglosphere, appear, arrear, auctioneer, austere, balladeer, bandolier, Bashkir, beer, besmear, bier, blear, bombardier, brigadier, buccaneer, cameleer, career, cashier, cavalier, chandelier, charioteer, cheer, chevalier, chiffonier, clavier, clear, Coetzee, cohere, commandeer, conventioneer, Cordelier, corsetière, Crimea, dear, deer, diarrhoea (US diarrhea), domineer, Dorothea, drear, ear, electioneer, emir, endear, engineer, fear, fleer, Freer, fusilier, gadgeteer, Galatea, gazetteer, gear, gondolier, gonorrhoea (US gonorrhea), Greer, grenadier, hand-rear, hear, here, Hosea, idea, interfere, Izmir, jeer, Judaea, Kashmir, Keir, kir, Korea, Lear, leer, Maria, marketeer, Medea, Meir, Melilla, mere, Mia, Mir, mishear, mountaineer, muleteer, musketeer, mutineer, near, orienteer, pamphleteer, panacea, paneer, peer, persevere, pier, Pierre, pioneer, pistoleer, privateer, profiteer, puppeteer, racketeer, ratafia, rear, revere, rhea, rocketeer, Sapir, scrutineer, sear, seer, sere, severe, Shamir, shear, sheer, sincere, smear, sneer, sonneteer, spear, sphere, steer, stere, summiteer, Tangier, tear, tier, Trier, Tyr, veer, veneer, Vere, Vermeer, vizier, volunteer, Wear, weir, we're, year, Zaïre
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda