sustantivo (plural souvlakia /-kɪə/ or souvlakis)[mass noun]
- A Greek dish of pieces of meat grilled on a skewer: a generous plate of souvlaki [count noun]: souvlakia in pittaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The scientists from Glasgow University were astounded at how quickly tzatziki, souvlaki and Greek salads were replaced with burgers, fish suppers and Scotch pies.
- With a variety of food such as souvlaki, Greek salad, humous, spanokle pita and a deliciously sweet baklava for desert, Laurin was proud to dish it out to the waiting lineup.
- But don't expect traditional Greek fare like skewers of chicken souvlaki, tzatziki and rice pilaf.
Más definiciones de souvlakiDefinición de souvlaki en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.