- The amount of money that a country’s government has borrowed, typically issued as bonds denominated in a reserve currency: the anxieties about sovereign debt have been most acute in EuropeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- On highly liquid assets, such as sovereign debt, prices are freely available and monitoring for margin calls is relatively straightforward.
- Sovereign debt for the group amounted to 30 per cent of GDP in 1986, partly because the rescheduling process involved provision of additional loans to prevent default.
- Since then, Argentina has defaulted on the biggest sovereign debt in history and the country has experienced its worst political unrest in a decade.
Más definiciones de sovereign debtDefinición de sovereign debt en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.