(also chiefly British soya bean)
- A bean of the soya plant.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In addition, they reported that nonGM wheat is replacing GM corn and soybeans in their food products.
- Those allergic to soybeans must avoid eating foods containing its proteins.
- Despite the growing organic food business and protests of anti-G.M. food groups, Americans already eat lots of genetically modified food, mostly soybeans and corn.
Más definiciones de soybeanDefinición de soybean en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.