1A trainee astronaut.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Hey, I'm not gonna have my future space cadet be late for training.
- White teeth, square jaws and perfectly coiffed tresses are the order of the day for both sexes in this film, as a group of brave youngsters sign up to become elite space cadets and save their world.
2 informal A person regarded as being out of touch with reality: it’s not surprising that the British rock press has her down as a major space cadet
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sometimes she could be a little bit of a space cadet, but that was only because of her attention deficit disorder, which was kept in check by the meds supplied by her mother every morning when she woke up.
- But Ashley is still the space cadet that we know and love.
- He's a total space cadet if he thinks we can track down a fictitious character.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: space cadet
Definición de space cadet en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda