- A three-dimensional structural framework which is designed to behave as an integral unit and to withstand loads applied at any point: the space frame of her car absorbed most of the collisionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Clad in mirrored glass over a uniform space frame, the design boasts passive solar heating and wind cooling obtained through operable strips of ventilating windows.
- The pipe-arch structure, a large space frame, is perhaps the most economical design for the wide span.
- The joists also provide a base for the space frame that supports the roof.
Más definiciones de space frameDefinición de space frame en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.