- Travel through outer space.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- People have a bad habit of comparing space travel with air travel.
- In addition, atom lasers may yield extremely precise gyroscope navigation for air and space travel.
- Currently, of course, one can argue that space travel is just too dangerous.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A Russian spacecraft docked flawlessly and ahead of schedule at the International Space Station yesterday, delivering an American space traveller and a new two-man Russian-American crew.
- Science fiction's ability to create entirely new worlds provides the genre with an extended armoury of creative tools and a flexibility that helped sustain the popularity of TV's most famous time and space traveller.
- China's first space traveller had permission to crash-land in the Australian outback, news reports said yesterday.
Más definiciones de space travelDefinición de space travel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.