- A thin shoulder strap on an item of women’s clothing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It had very thin spaghetti straps and across the neckline were tiny white and pink flowers.
- The dress was held up by thin spaghetti straps and the first layer clung to my body, while the top layer flowed elegantly as I moved.
- Thin spaghetti straps showed off tan skin and her dark wavy hair brushed lightly against her shoulders.
Más definiciones de spaghetti strapDefinición de spaghetti strap en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.