Definición de spam en inglés:
- If you're a consumer and you get spam from a "legitimate" company, call them up and let them know how angry you are.
- E-mail and newsgroup spam are annoying, but at least they file neatly into your e-mail or newsgroup reader.
- There are other irritating blights of the Internet age, like spam.
- Lycos is offering a screensaver which, once downloaded, would launch a Distributed Denial of Service attack against spam websites.
- The screensavers make constant http requests to spam websites.
- Most fly-by-night spam websites are registered for only a single year.
- Sammy Leslie and Ultan Bannon know that wine lovers want good wines first and good trimmings after, so there are no stray tins of spam here.
- A guy in California used a wireless laptop to send thousands of spam messages.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- Experts at Sophos have warned users to be wary of unsolicited emails claiming to contain photographs, after a Trojan horse was spammed to internet users.
- Normally when discussing the history of spam, we look back to a lawyer who spammed newsgroups about 10 years ago.
- This bulletin is being spammed via email and it tries to con users into downloading a new Microsoft security update.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- They have recently implemented a new way of keeping out spammers on blog comments.
- Sadly enough, most spammers got your email address because you gave it to them!
- That page also has information on how to report spammers to their Internet providers.
1930s: apparently from sp(iced h)am. The Internet sense appears to derive from a sketch by the British ‘Monty Python’ comedy group, set in a cafe in which every item on the menu includes spam.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.